Thursday, August 2, 2007

A New Blog Started!

Tonight I was at a committee meeting for Rose City Quilters - I have been newsletter editor for a number years - and they gave me the go ahead for starting a blog for the Club! It's pretty basic as yet, but hopefully I will get feedback from other committee members and of course there are members out there who will be able to help with information about the Club. I'm hoping that there will be lots of information on there and soon the newsletter can be published that way - especially if I look at using something like Zoho writer. The Rose City Quilter's Newsletter is published on an Apple Mac, which is a little different than using Word - kind of like using Publisher with text boxes. So, I'm really looking forward to trying out the newsletter on Zoho, attaching it to the RCQ Blog and also emailing it out to members using it's various functionalities.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Erilyn I think its a fantastic idea. It could be heaps of fun and I hope you get a lot of support from the club. Good place for people to share ideas and projects etc.
Luv Karen