Sunday, September 23, 2012

An Online Class

I've just done an online class with Cindy Needham (Wholecloth Linen Quilts) through Craftsy. It was an excellent class to take and I can fully recommend it. In this set, Design It, Quilt It, there were 11 lessons, all videos ranging in length from 10 minutes to 47 minutes. Plus Cindy answers your questions, as well as a class platform, where everyone in the class gets to ask or shoe their work.
With some advice from Cindy, I have just finished re-working one of my Celebration Challenge quilts. I wasn't entirely happy with the whole-cloth quilted one, especially 3 of the borders. But I practiced, changed my sewing foot, and now it is completed!

Yay!!

3 comments:

Lynette (NZ) said...

Well, I thought it was beautiful before the rework! Aren't online classes the best...

Unknown said...

Erilyn - I've been away for a while and it is wonderful to see how your beautiful work continues to progress! The wholecloth quilt is lovely - well done! Take care -

Erilyn said...

Thanks ladies! I have to say that I really like the whole-cloth idea - esp. after Cindy's class.