Saturday, November 27, 2010

Off to Conference

I'm lucky enough to be allowed to go to LIANZA Conference this year - it's the 100th celebration of the association and it's in Dunedin. Dunedin is my old family home, although I don't know of any relatives living there anymore (haven't kept in touch, basically!). So I am armed with the camera, walking shoes, and of course notebook for taking notes during the conference proceedings! First off is a tour of the Dunedin Public Library early Sunday morning - I'm hoping to watch the All Blacks play Wales and get to the pick up point in plenty of time.
I'm also borrowing Derrick's laptop so hope to be able to do a posting or 2.
See you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I hope you're having a great time!
Can't wait for you to see the new place
xxx