Today was the second day of Gloria's workshop. I did a bit of homework last night in order to start quilting this morning. That meant I had to add more tiles to the sky including cutting more (much more) fabric.
So this is where I was at just before lunch:
It doesn't look as if I did much in the afternoon either!
I still have the foreground and points of interest to do - hopefully in the not too distant future!
I finished my sewing group (Quilty Pleasures) quilt challenge. We are having a reveal on Sunday afternoon over tea and cakes.
I can only show you the block. Each piece of fabric was cut at 6.5" x 3.5", so all you needed was a 10" square to get the 4 pieces.