Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Day of Celebrations

It's my little girl's 25th birthday today!
This is a cool photo taken when she was 9 (I think) and that's Ruby the pet lamb. At that time we lived in military housing. The housing officer was an old work colleague of mine but I think that we stretched the limits by getting permission to have a pet lamb! Anyway, anyway, anyway, Sarah has always loved animals so if I have to leave the 'farm' for any long period of time, she has been able to act as 'farm manager'.
Congratulations and Happy Birthday for the 1/4 century my darling daughter!

#2 celebration - her Dad arrives home today from the Middle east. Oh heck! the weather is cold, wet and miserable, but then it IS winter and the countryside is green - where he's been it's a very HOT summer, brown and sandy. From one extreme!
#3 celebration - this is my 200th post! Wow! I never thought I keep up the blogging this long, but I do enjoy it.
Have a happy day everyone!

No comments: