Friday, August 5, 2011

Oops! I Almost Forgot...

that I'd won the second prize Pamper Hamper at Rangitikei Quilt Show. I couldn't remember what the other prizes looked like, but I sure was impressed with the main one, so put all my tickets (only 3 of them) into the Pamper Hamper box. After the show, I received a phone call to say I'd won second and the prize would be dropped off for me in town. Well, last night I got to pick it up, and here it is:
They did a fantastic job in putting together such a lovely range of products (3 hampers - the gardening, fabric and pamper). All the products were donated. And someone has made a beautiful job of packaging them up, and then the note on front:
Well done, Rangitikei Country Quilters - a great show, well laid out, thoughtful little details like chocolates for the vendors, and fantastic raffles (actually I think they put Rose City Quilters in shadow, we'll have to work better at what we present in future!).

4 comments:

Ruth said...

What a lovely raffle prize. Hope you
get the time to pamper yourself now.

Erilyn said...

Thanks, Ruth - I'll have to treat myself soon!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

well done you, what a great pamper pack, I am sure you will have so much fun using it! Let me know if you are struggling, I am sure I could help!!

Erilyn said...

:-) I'll keep you in mind!