When I exhibited my ANZAC quilts at Tote & Gloat, I needed a title. After much searching, and research, I came up with Lest we forget : remember & honour. I was going to just laminate it but decided to make one with fabric.
So here it is finished ready for hanging:
It's not competition quality, but I think it looks OK - has a New Zealand flavour in the quilting designs which I traced onto Solvy to get them to fit properly. I tried tracing them with fabric carbon paper but it didn't work too well and I was a bit worried about using something dark in case it didn't come off later (I've had that happen where the 'dye' was trapped under the quilting thread).